A couple of months back I got a lovely hamper from Royco and I’ve been slowly using sauces from the hamper. I had two packets of wet sauces (i.e. not powders) and the first, a black pepper sauce, I used to make chicken, blog post here. The second, a spicy apricot sauce, I used to make a potato casserole.
- potatoes (chopped into quarters)
- red and green peppers cut into strips
- mushrooms, sliced
- carrots, sliced
- 2 (or more) chicken breasts cut into strips
- Boil potatoes till they are soft but still firm (i.e you don’t want them to be mushy)
- In a frying pan, fry chicken strips till browned.
- Add pepper strips, carrots and mushrooms
- Move the potatoes and stir fry mix to a roasting pan or casserole dish.
- Pour sauce over the ingredients.
- Roast at 180 degrees C for 20 to 30 mins or till potatoes are done.
I had mine with some sweet corn. Simple, yummy and quick! Royco stays winning in my kitchen!