Hello Hongry Africans it’s your girl @aprettygirlblog! Here is one of my favorite snacks. Super easy to make and so delicious! All you will need is:
– About 6 Jalapeno pepper (or any small chilli)
– 3 slices of bacon
– 2 tbs cream cheese
– 1 tbs shredded cheddar cheese
– 1 tbs shredded gouda cheese
– 1 tbs shredded mozarella cheese
– 12 toothpicks
– A dash of fresh cooking cream
– 1 tbs shredded pepper jack cheese if available in your supermarket (lucky souls!)
1. Turn on your grill, or set your oven to grill.
2. Rinse your jalapeno peppers, slice them down the middle (lengthwise) make sure you KEEP the stems. Spoon out the seeds and place on clean surface.
3. In a small cup, mix all your cheese with a teaspoon thoroughly until smooth. If it’s not smooth add the cream.
4. With your teaspoon, spoon the cheese mix into the jalapeno halves, take bacon and wrap the cheese filled pepper. Use toothpick to hold everything together.
5. Place on grill for about 5/10 minutes (until jalapeno is a little cooked)